About Us > Our Production
“Tulpar Interior Group” main competitive advantage is its own manufacturing base, including buildings, constructions, etc. The company owns three manufacturing building of about 4000ì², warehouses, and also aircrafts ramp.
Production is well-equipped with modern machinery and facilities.
VIP cabin re-equipment area consists of:
Design office and design group
– creates design solutions, prepares design and manufacturing documentation;
– production of hardware items for aircraft fuselage modification for VIP cabin installation; performs a set of riveting operations
– covers all enterprise needs in hardware items – from fixing hardware to more complex ones;
– provides aircraft panels covering with all kinds of finishing material (leather, leather-like material, artificial suede, fabric), and also produces various furniture filling elements;
– is responsible for aircraft equipment with all sorts of avionic and electronic facilities and production of lighting, feeding and control systems;
– leather and other fabrics articles fabrication;
– produces different composite material interior elements: plastic, honeycomb panel, liquid stone and others;
– finewood interior furniture production, furniture and interior elements veneering, lacquering and polishing ;
– initial interior elements and panels fitting and final VIP-cabin installation.
Production is controlled by production manager, production office and engineering and monitoring office. Quality control department performs qualifying operation in compliance with ISO-9000 and aviation regulations AR-21 and AR-145.